The Top 7 Reasons Why You’ll Want
To Outsource Your IT Support To Us
Is your current IT provider doing anything special if they promise you qualified staff and friendly service? Shouldn't you expect those things from any IT consultant? Here is what makes us different:
- We Always Answer Live: A live person on the phone every time you call during regular business hours.
- 5 Minutes or Less Response Time: The average amount of time it takes for one of our MSP clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their problem less than 5 minutes. We know you’re busy so we’ve made a sincere commitment to get your computer problems fixed FAST.
- CyberSecurity & Ransomware, We've Got Your Back! Our training, experience and tools are uniquely positioned to protect your business from ransomware and cybercrime. Most MSPs don’t fully understand the cybercrime threat and are unable to provide a 360 degree solution in their offerings.
- Offshore IT Guys, NEVER! We will NEVER utilize offshore engineers or technicians to configure or support your network. Your data and secrets are safe with us!
- Want 500K Cyber Security Protection? Our E&O policy is unique. As an MSP client, we can name you on our policy and offer you up to 500K Cyber Security insurance with top tier benefits at greatly discounted rates.
- We NEVER "Rip and Replace" There Are Two Kinds Of Computer Support Firms To Choose From: Those That “Rip and Replace” Your Entire Network Infrastructure Because It Is Easier And More Profitable For Them Or CyberOps IT who Actually Has The Integrity and Expertise To Build On The Systems and Investments You’ve already made.
- Virtual CIO, Disaster Recovery Plan and Security Tips: As one of our Managed IT Services customers we will act as your Virtual CIO, provide you a simple disaster recovery plan and weekly security tips to your employees.
What People Are Saying
What Our Clients Have To Say
"In my business it is critical to have a company that is responsive; having a staff that is accessible when you need them, 24/7. Our experience with CYBEROPS/IT has truly been positive and stress free.